When you’re after something sweet but don’t want to regret it later on, these bliss balls are perfect! They are super simple to make and everyone will love them!
I make these in the Thermomix but any food processor will do! The crumb itself takes no more than 5 minutes to make! You can’t go wrong!
It makes roughly 10 bliss balls.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup raw cashews*
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon of food grade peppermint oil or 1 teaspoon natural peppermint extract
*roasted cashews can also be used
- Place the cashews into your processor and blend until they resemble a coarse flour.
- Add the date, almond meal and cacao or cocoa and blend until the mixture resembles a fine, sticky crumb.
- Add the oil or extract and mix to combine.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place into the fridge to set. If the balls are just crumbling away when you roll them, add a teaspoon of water to help them stick
- Eat and enjoy.
Hopefully you enjoy them as much as we do!
Remember to eat all the plants,